Kellogg's® Smacks® Lollipops
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 12 wooden skewers
1. Measure margarine, corn syrup, cinnamon, and sugar into medium saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture
bubbles. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S SMACKS cereal and peanuts; stir
2. Using well-buttered 1/3 cup dry measuring cup, portion mixture into 12
buttered 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups. Press mixture firmly into cups. Let
stand until completely cool.
3. Remove mixture from muffin-pan cups. Insert wooden skewer in the side of
each serving to resemble a lollipop.