Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® Sweet and Savory Pepita Clusters
Discover all the wonderful flavors—smoked paprika, savory cumin, pungent ground red pepper and sweet agave—in this crunchy snack mix.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 cup shelled, roasted pumpkin seeds or slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons dark agave or honey
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash ground red pepper
- Dash salt
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup broken pretzel pieces (optional)
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries or dried pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. In medium bowl stir together pumpkin seeds, oats, 1/4 cup almonds, agave, flax seeds, chia seeds, paprika, cumin, red pepper and salt until combined. Fold in KELLOGG’S FROSTED FLAKES cereal.
2. Spread on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Gently stir. Cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes.
3. Break into clusters. Toss with pretzels, chocolate morsels or blueberries (if desired). Store at room temperature in air-tight container for up to 7 days.