Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® No-Bake Multi-Grain Nut Bars
Bits of semi-sweet chocolate and sweet dates mingle with peanuts and cereals in these hearty, crunchy bars.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®cereal
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies®cereal
- 1 cup pitted dates, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats or granola
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dark agave or honey
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Line 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil, extending paper over the sides of the pan. Set aside. In large bowl toss together KELLOGG’S FROSTED FLAKES cereal, peanuts, KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal, dates, oats, chocolate morsels and chia seeds. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan melt butter over low heat. Increase heat to medium. Stir in agave, peanut butter and salt. Bring to boiling, stirring frequently. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until coated. Firmly press into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 30 minutes or refrigerate until set.
3. Use parchment paper to lift cereal mixture out of pan. Cut into 12 bars. Store in refrigerator in tightly covered container.