Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® Fruit Pizza
Make your morning super fruitful! Combine Kellogg’s® Frosted Flakes®, vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt, reduced-fat cream cheese, kiwi, pineapple, melon, blood oranges, clementines and/or red and green grapes, and lime juice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® cereal (coarsely crushed to 1/2 cup) Buy Now
- 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (2 tablespoons)
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh fruit (such as kiwifruit, strawberries, pineapple, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, halved orange sections or halved grapes)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lime juice
1. Spread KELLOGG’S FROSTED FLAKES cereal on 8-inch serving plate.
2. In small bowl whisk together yogurt and cream cheese. Spoon in small dollops over cereal. Using the back of a spoon, carefully spread in even layer over cereal.
3. Arrange fruit on yogurt mixture. Drizzle with lime juice. Serve immediately.