Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Brownies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can Vanilla Frosting (Optional)
1. Melt chocolate and butter together in saucepan over low heat. Remove from
heat. Add sugar and stir until blended.
2. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in flour.
3. Crush KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES into medium-fine crumbs. Add to chocolate
mixture together with walnuts; mix well. Spread in 11 x 7-inch pan coated with
4. Bake at 325° F about 30 minutes or until center is firm. Cool completely
before cutting into squares.
5. To create football shapes, use an oval or football shaped cookie cutter. Or, simply use a knife to cut the brownies into football shaped pieces.
6. Once cool, spoon vanilla frosting into a re-sealable bag and cut a small hole in the bottom corner. Squeeze the frosting out of the bag slowly to create the football laces. To make the laces, squeeze one long line of frosting down the center of the brownine, then make four smaller perpendicular lines leaving about a half of inch all sides.