Kellogg's® Cracklin' Oat Bran® Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Cracklin' Oat Bran® cereal Buy Now
- 1 package (6 oz. 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Crush KELLOGG'S CRACKLIN' OAT BRAN cereal into coarse crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until light and
fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add crushed KELLOGG'S CRACKLIN OAT BRAN cereal and flour mixture; mix until
well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by level-tablespoon onto baking
sheet coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake at 350° about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.