Kellogg's Corn Flakes™ Enchiladas
Gear up for a delicious family supper when you make these easy enchiladas.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups tomato paste
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 12 (7-inch) corn tortillas
1. In 3-quart saucepan, stir together tomato paste, water, salt, chili powder, cumin
and garlic. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
2. In large saucepan, brown beef with onion. Drain. Stir in 1 cup of the tomato
mixture, 1 cup of the cheese, KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal and olives.
Pour remaining tomato mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of beef mixture onto center of each tortilla. Roll up tortilla
and place in pan, seam side down. Top filled tortillas with remaining beef mixture.
4. Bake at 350° F about 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Bake
about 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts and enchiladas are thoroughly