Kellogg's Corn Flake®Jumbles withCraisins®Dried Cranberries
Oh, what a delight! These cookies brim with walnuts, Ocean Spray® Craisins® dried cranberries and Kellogg's Corn Flakes®.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 5 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries*
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 2/3 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 2/3 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
1. In medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixer bowl beat sugar and butter on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Add flour mixture. Mix until just combined. Stir in OCEAN SPRAY CRAISINS ORIGINAL DRIED CRANBERRIES and walnuts.
3. Place KELLOGGS CORN FLAKES cereal in shallow dish. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough in cereal. Roll until coated. Place on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Flatten slightly. Bake at 375°F about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
*If desired, substitute 1 cup of