Kellogg's Corn Flake Crumbs Chicken Fingers
Families enjoy dipping these crispy, baked chicken bites into either a mustard sauce or a spicy barbecue sauce.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons molasses
1. Lengthwise cut chicken breasts into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Cut each strip into 2- to 3-inch lengths.
2. Place flour on wax paper. In shallow dish place buttermilk. On another piece of wax paper combine KELLOGG’S Corn Flake Crumbs, sesame seeds, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roll chicken pieces in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in buttermilk, completely coating. Roll in crumb mixture, pressing crumbs onto each chicken piece.
3. Place chicken pieces in single layer on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle butter over chicken pieces. Bake at 450°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink.
4. Meanwhile, for mustard sauce, in small bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder. Cover and chill until serving time. For barbecue sauce, in small microwave-safe bowl stir together chili sauce and molasses. Micro-cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until heated through.
5. Serve chicken pieces with both sauces.