Keebler® Club® Quiches
This cheesy quiche is ideal for a festive spring brunch.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 10 Keebler® Club® Original crackers Buy Now
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, crumbled, or 6 tablespoons bacon bits
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half , fat-free half-and-half or evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Finely crush 10 crackers. Sprinkle crumbs on bottom and sides of six 3/4-cup custard cups or ramekins generously coated with nonstick cooking spray. Place in shallow baking pan.
2. In small bowl toss together cheese, onions, flour and bacon. Divide among custard cups.
3. In medium bowl stir together eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese mixture in custard cups. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes. Run thin sharp knife around edges. Remove from cups. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.