Jam Bread Recipe
Strawberry? Raspberry? Blueberry? What will it be? Your favorite jam lends flavor and color to this fun All-Bran® cereal quick bread. Kids love to choose ? so keep the recipe on hand and try a new flavor every time!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 20 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup shortening, melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup jam
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cooled shortening, milk and jam. Beat well.
Add KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
Spread evenly in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out
clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.