Italian Parmesan Chicken
Ciao Bella! This chicken Parmesan is as good as Nona's ? without all the extra fat. Flavored with Italian seasonings and baked with an All-Bran® cereal crust, this chicken is lovely served with a side of buttered fresh linguine.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless, skinless, split chicken breast (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup non-fat Italian salad dressing
1. In food processor or electric blender container, process KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, flour, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic salt until cereal is fine crumbs. Place in shallow pan. Set aside.
2. Wash and dry chicken. Dip in salad dressing letting excess drip off. Coat with cereal mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined. Spray chicken lightly with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
NOTE: Chicken may be served with bottled spaghetti sauce.