Italian Parmesan Chicken
Kellogg's® Special K® cereal, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning make a crispy coating on these juicy, baked chicken breast halves.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 4 boned, skinned chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
1. In a food processor or electric blender container, combine KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal, flour, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning until cereal is in fine crumbs. Place mixture in shallow pan. Set aside.
2. Pour salad dressing into another shallow pan. Dip chicken in salad dressing. Coat with cereal mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until tender. Do not cover or turn chicken while baking.
NOTE: Chicken can be served over a tossed salad for a delicious meal.