These delicious croutons made with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning will be a great addition to a salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 cups
Kellogg's Special K Cereal Original
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. In a small bowl stir together Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place cereal in quart-sized plastic storage bag. Pour oil over cereal. Seal the bag. Gently toss to coat the cereal.
3. Add cheese mixture. Seal bag. Toss again to coat cereal.
Use within 2 hours.