Individual Peach Crisps
Celebrate fresh peach season with these quick-and-easy individual desserts. Or, for a change of pace, serve them for breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 large peaches or nectarines, pitted and halved
Kellogg’s® Frosted Mini-Wheats®Bite Size Cereal (crushed to 1/2 cup) Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon broken walnuts
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
1. Place peach halves, cut sides up, in 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl combine cereal, walnuts and brown sugar. Stir in butter.
3. Sprinkle cereal mixture over peaches. Bake, uncovered, at 375° F for 25 to 35 minutes or until peaches are tender, but still hold their shape.