Indian Cheese Ball
A lively, exotic twist on a classic party favorite! Fresh lemon, chutney and curry powder give this tasty cheese ball a decidedly Indian flavor. After chilling, the rich cream cheese and ricotta mixture is rolled in All-Bran® cereal, which lends a slight sweetness and a satisfying crunch. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour 10 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese or dry curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chutney or diced, dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese until smooth.
Stir in chutney, onion, lemon juice, salt and curry powder. Chill until firm.
Shape into ball. Roll cheese ball in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Chill.
Serve with crackers.