Incogmeato® “Cincy-Style” Chili
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
- Tomato Sauce
- Onions, chopped
- Celery, chopped
- Chili Powder
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Bay Leaves
- Garlic Clove
- Ground Cinnamon
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Cocoa Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Thin Spaghetti
- Olive Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Incogmeato® Plant-Based Ground Buy Now
- Kidney Beans
- Onions (topping)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Add a tablespoon of grapeseed oil (sub extra virgin oil or unsalted butter if preferred) to a heated pot.
2. Add celery, onion and garlic and sweat (no color) until you have released a strong aroma.
3. Add vinegar to deglaze.
4. Add water.
5. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer uncovered.
6. Cook until desired consistency is achieved.
7. Once consistency is achieved, quickly heat kidney beans, onion and Incogmeato® ground in a sauté pan on med-high heat.
HOW TO BUILD A PERFECT BOWL
1. Place cooked spaghetti (or alternative noodle) in a wide flat bowl.
2. Ladle chili on top of the spaghetti.
3. Place cooked Incogmeato® ground, onions and beans on top of chili.
4. Top with cheese. Serve immediately.
Spaghetti squash can be substituted for pasta.