Hot Tomato and Artichoke Swiss Dip
Something new in artichoke dips - sun-dried tomatoes and Swiss cheese give this classic dish a new twist. Serve it hot with crackers, baby carrots and slices of red and green sweet peppers.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 15 sun dried tomato halves (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese (6 oz.)
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 104 Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil
1. In small microwave-safe bowl combine tomatoes and enough water to cover. Micro-cook on high about 2 minutes or until boiling. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine artichoke hearts, Swiss cheese, sour cream, onions, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese and garlic.
3. Drain tomatoes. Finely chop. Stir tomatoes into artichoke mixture. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or shallow 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F about 25 minutes or until heated through and golden brown. Serve warm with crackers.