Hot and Spicy Chicken Quesadillas
A great meal solution for hectic days.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken meat cooked (southwestern grilled style)
- 16 flour tortillas
- 12 ounces Mexican style shredded cheese (to taste)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro, if desired
- 1 can (7 oz.) green chili pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 box Sunshine® Cheez-It® Hot & Spicy crackers Buy Now
1. Arrange chicken meat over tortillas. Top with cheese, cilantro, peppers and Cheez-It® Crackers. Cover with remaining tortillas. Cook over a low to medium heated grill until cheese melts, about 4-5 minutes. Cook on both sides of the tortilla. Serve with guacamole, salsa, and Sunshine® Cheez-It® Hot & Spicy crackers.