Honey Wheat Bran Muffins
The delicate batter of these tender muffins is free of spices, which means that the golden taste of the honey can really shine through. Studded with plump, sweet raisins, these little gems are a great lunchbox or breakfast treat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat together milk, honey, egg whites and oil until
thoroughly mixed. Add dry ingredients, KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Flakes
cereal and raisins, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2
1/2-inch muffin-pan cups lightly coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.