Honey Ham Loaf
The blending of ground smoked ham, ground lean pork and ground veal creates the perfect flavor combination for this honey glazed loaf.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- or 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 pound ground smoked ham
- 1/2 pound ground lean pork
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
1. Spread honey in bottom of 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal with remaining
ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Press lightly over honey mixture.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 1/2 hours or until done. Turn out onto serving platter.