Honey Butter Chik'n & Waffles
1. Make the honey butter: Combine all ingredients (listed below) in bowl, stir until combined. Serves five.
2. Cook tenders and waffles per package instructions.
3. Place 2 chik'n tenders onto one waffle.
4. Scoop honey butter onto chik'n tenders.
Place the second waffle over chik'n tenders, making a sandwich.
5. Drizzle upper sides of toasted waffles with maple syrup.
6. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!
7. Wrap remaining honey butter and store in fridge.
1/4 cup salted butter at room temperature
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons powdered sugar
Pinch of salt