Holiday Fruit Roll
Delicious little candy slices packed with dried apricots, dates, maraschino cherries and pecans.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups (8 oz.) dried apricots
- 1 1/2 cups (8 oz.) pitted dates
- 3/4 cup (8 oz.) red maraschino cherries, drained
- 3/4 cup (8 oz.) green maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 12 regular marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans
- 5 1/3 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup flaked coconut
1. Place fruits, marshmallows and pecans in food processor. Using metal blade, process about 30 seconds or until mixture is diced. Add KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal and coconut. Process until combined.
2. Shape mixture into rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for several hours or overnight.
3. To serve, cut roll into 1/4-inch slices. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Yield: 114 slices