Holiday Cheese Ball
Our homemade version of the holiday classic is studded with colorful flecks of pimento, fresh green pepper and onion. All-Bran® cereal provides a crunchy coating with just a hint of sweetness. It's destined to become a new family tradition.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 20 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz., 2cups) shredded, sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon pimento
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
1. Let cheeses stand at room temperature to soften. In small electric mixer bowl, beat cheeses until thoroughly blended and fluffy.
2. Add onion, pimiento, green pepper, paprika and garlic salt. Beat until well combined. Shape into ball.
3. Roll in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Wrap and chill. Before serving, let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Serve with crackers.