Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
1. Combine melted margarine with KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs. Set aside for
2. In small mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly. Stir in milk. Set aside.
3. Measure water and salt into large saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir in
grits. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Remove
4. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Stir in bacon and egg mixture. Spread
in well-greased 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle
Crumbs mixture evenly over top.
5. Bake at 300° F about 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from
oven. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.