Grilled Avocado Rockamole
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium ripe avocadoes, halved, seeded and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Course ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or crème fraiche
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Buy Now
1. Brush grill rack with olive oil. Preheat grill. Drizzle avocado halves with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill avocadoes, cut side down, on rack of grill directly over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Remove from grill.
2. In large skillet cook garlic in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until light brown. Add basil. Cook and stir over medium heat until wilted. In large bowl mash together basil mixture and avocadoes. Stir in sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Serve with crackers.