Put your game faces on to make these crunchtastic brownies together. The end zones are so tasty, you might have to flip a coin to see who gets to eat them.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup broken walnuts
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups canned chocolate frosting
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In large bowl combine KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, walnuts, oil, milk and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
2. Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350ºF about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely.
4. Spread frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Cut into 2-inch squares.