Green Bean Casserole
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 carton (8 oz. 1 cup) fat-free sour cream
- 2 cans (16 oz. each 4 cups) French-style green beans drained
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon margarine melted
1. Melt the 2 tablespoons margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in flour,
salt, pepper, sugar, and onion. Stir in sour cream. Cook over low heat until
thickened, stirring occasionally. Fold in green beans. Pour into 1 1/2-quart
casserole coated with cooking spray.
2. Combine KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs with 1 tablespoon margarine and
sprinkle over top.
3. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until hot.