Greek Garden Spread
One bite of this wickedly wonderful, layered dip is never enough. Have plenty of crackers on hand so guests can scoop it up.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain Greek yogurt or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cups garlic hummus
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 cup seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup cup chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, green onions, yogurt, Italian seasoning, pepper and garlic powder on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Spread on 9-inch serving plate or in 9-inch pie plate.
2. Spoon hummus over cream cheese mixture.
3. Sprinkle cucumber, tomato, feta cheese and olives on top. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES ORIGINAL CRACKERS.
Make ahead: Prepare dip as directed in step 1 above. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Before serving, top with hummus, cucumber, tomato, feta cheese and olives as directed in steps 2 and 3 above. Serve with crackers.