Grandmother's Spice Cookies
The spicy aroma of these simple drop cookies will bring back memories of grandma's best baking. They're made with cinnamon, raisins and All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mace
- 2/3 cup margarine or butter
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 egg well-beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups seedless raisins
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and spices. Set
2. Blend margarine and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, milk, and
raisins; beat well.
3. Add dry ingredients together with KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes
cereal; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking
4. Bake at 375° F about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Ground Nutmeg can be used in place of mace.