These light and easy muffins are versatile and sweet! It takes just 10 minutes to throw them together and only 20 to bake them. They're great for breakfast with a spoonful of jam, or at lunchtime as an accompaniment to soup or salad. Yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
2. Place KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal in large mixing bowl.
Add milk and stir. Let stand about 3 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add
egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture and stir only until combined. Fill
12 lightly greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
3. Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.