Golden Fried Salmon Steaks
Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal provides a crispy coating on these lightly sautéed salmon steaks. Serve them with a wedge of fresh lemon.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1. Place KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal in shallow dish. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine egg, water, pepper sauce and salt. Beat until well-blended.
3. Dry steaks. Dip in egg mixture. Coat generously with cereal.
4. Fill fry pan or electric fry pan with 1/2 inch of vegetable oil. Heat oil to 375° F.
5. Fry steaks in hot oil about 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes, turningonly once. For food safety, the internal temperature of the fish should be a minimum of 145º F. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot with lemon wedges.