Golden Fried Salmon Patties
Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Crumbs provides a crisp crust for these moist, lightly seasoned salmon patties.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) salmon, drained, skinned, boned and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- Vegetable oil or shortening (for frying)
1. In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add 1/2 cup of the KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs and remaining ingredients except oil. Mix until thoroughly combined. Shape into 6 flat patties, about 2 1/2-inches in diameter. Coat with remaining 1/2 cup KELLOGG'S Corn Flakes Crumbs.
2. In 12-inch fry pan, cook patties in small amount of oil about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown, turning once. Serve hot with tartar sauce or lemon wedges, if desired.