Gold Medal Sundae
Top each marshmallowy cereal cake with everyone's favorite flavor of ice cream or frozen yogurt for a family-sized sundae party.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- 3 cups frozen fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 1 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Cut into rounds, using 3-inch cookie cutter. Top each round with frozen yogurt. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Dollop with whipped topping and top with cherry. Serve immediately.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows. 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows. Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.