Goat Cheese Spread
The distinctive tart flavor of goat cheese (also called chèvre) is complimented by the fresh chives and lemon peel in this easy spread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces soft, fresh goat cheese, softened
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Keebler® Club® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In mixer bowl combine goat cheese, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons chives, oil, lemon peel, garlic, pepper, thyme and salt. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Garnish with additional chives (if desired). Serve with KEEBLER CLUB Original crackers.