These fun-to-eat sticks add creamy white chocolate to the spicy flavors of gingerbread.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Blue sprinkles
1. Lengthwise cut each KELLOGG’S PRINTED FUN POP-TARTS Gingerbread toaster pastry Limited Edition into fourths.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl combine white chocolate morsels and shortening. Microwave, uncovered, at high about 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Place pastry strips on cutting board. Using pastry brush, carefully brush thin coating of white chocolate mixture onto half to two-thirds of one strip. Top with sprinkles. Carefully place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat, making one stick at a time, using remaining pastry strips, remaining white chocolate mixture and remaining sprinkles.
4. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until firm.