Gingerbread Muffins with Raisins
Sweet raisins complement the aromatic flavors of cinnamon, ginger and molasses in these tender muffins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original Buy Now
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Set
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal, sugar, milk, egg whites, oil, molasses and raisins. Mix well. Add dry ingredients, stirring
only until combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch mufifn-pan
cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F for 16 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.