Enjoy the aromatic flavors of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and molasses in these tender muffins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original Buy Now
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons light molasses
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Set
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal, sugar, raisins,
buttermilk, egg whites, oil and molasses. Beat well. Add flour mixture,
stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan
cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.