Ginger Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 10 minutes
- 1 package
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries
- 3 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 4 eggs
1. In food processor bowl place cookies. Cover and process until finely crushed. In medium bowl toss together cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springfrom pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Arrange raspberries on crust. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
3. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon peel. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined after each addition.
4. Pour over crust. Bake at 350°F about 50 minutes or until almost set. Cool for 15 minutes on wire rack. Loosen sides of pan. Cool for 45 minutes on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.