Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
1. In small mixing bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, and spices. Set aside.
2. Blend butter and sugar in medium mixing bowl; add egg and beat well. Stir
in molasses and dry ingredients.
3. Shape dough into balls about 1-inch in diameter; roll in KELLOGG'S SMACKS
cereal. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or golden brown.