Ginger Black Bean Dragon Burger
It won't give your patrons Confucius wisdom, but it will introduce them to a new burger experience. Nutritious and delicious in perfect balance.
24 each (3 pounds 8 ounces)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now Morningstar Farms®
- 2 large (24 ounces) cucumbers, fresh, julienned
- 1 pint 2/3 cups (12 ounces) carrots, fresh, julienned
- 1/2 cup (1/2 ounce) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup (8 fl. ounces) rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 ounces) ginger root, fresh, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 24 leafs (24 ounces) romaine leaf, fresh
- 24 slices (1 pound 1 ounce) tomato, fresh, sliced
- 24 each sourdough buns
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. ounces) teriyaki sauce
2. Place cucumbers, carrots, cilantro, rice wine vinegar and ginger in bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add cucumber mixture on top of patty.
4. Place lettuce and tomato on bottom bun, then place patty on top and serve with teriyaki sauce and top bun.