Crushed Garlic, Italian-Style Black Bean Burger
This burger is as delicate and subtle as it gets. Inspired by the great Italian culinary arts you can serve up a truly unique entree. Double-take. Yes, it's a burger.
24 each (3 pounds 8 ounces)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now Morningstar Farms®
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. ounces) vegetable oil
- 1 pint 2 tablespoons (12 ounces) onion, fresh, chopped
- 1 pint 3/4 cup (12 ounces) zucchini, fresh, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (12 ounces) tomatoes, fresh, chopped
- 1 small (12 ounces) eggplant, fresh, cubed
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 quart 1 cup (1 lb 8 ounces) gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 24 leafs (1 lb 8 ounces) romaine leaf, fresh
- 24 slices (1 pound 1 ounce) tomato, fresh, sliced
- 24 each sourdough buns
2. Cook onions, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplants and garlic in sauté pan with vegetable oil until browned.
3. Place vegetable mixture on top of patty. Top with cheese.
4. Place lettuce and tomato on bottom bun, then place patty on top and serve with chipotle mayonnaise and top bun.