Garden Veggie Pattie with Curried Mango Sauce Recipe
The ginger-, curry- and coriander-spiced mango sauce is a fitting accompaniment to this south Pacific-style dish featuring veggie burgers and rice pilaf.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package rice pilaf (4 servings)
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons peeled grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
Buy Now Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers
- 1 large fresh mango, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
1. Prepare rice pilaf per instructions. While rice is cooking, prepare mango
2. Heat oil in pan. Saute onions and pepper and until onions are translucent,
stirring occasionally. Add salt, ginger, curry powder, coriander and garlic.
Saute 30 seconds. Combine broth and cornstarch, add to pan. Bring to a boil
and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in mango. Set
3. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS™ GARDEN VEGGIE BURGERS per package instructions.
4. Portion rice onto 4 plates; top with MORNINGSTAR FARMS™ GARDEN VEGGIE
BURGER, mango sauce and green onions.