Fruity Snowballs Dessert
These unusual and festive no-bake cookies feature four different types of sweet, chewy, dried fruit. Simply process the fruit and cereal together, shape the mixture into balls, and roll them in powdered sugar for sweet treats that are as pretty as they are delicious. They'll make a great addition to your next Christmas cookie exchange.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup candied pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup powered sugar
1. In food processor or blender, process KELLOGG' ALL-BRAN cereal and
prunes until cereal is crumbled and prunes are finely chopped. Add apricots,
raisins and pineapple, processing until fruit is chopped into 1/4-inch pieces.
2. Portion cereal-fruit mixture, using level tablespoon. Shape into balls and roll
in powdered sugar.
3. Store in air-tight container in refrigerator. Before serving, roll balls again in
powdered sugar, if desired.