Fruity Chutney Dip
The salty pretzel flavor of the crackers perfectly complements this sweet-hot, chutney dip featuring fresh pears, fresh peaches and raisins.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 25 minutes
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 10 to 12 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Bartlett pears, peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 white peaches or peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Kosher salt
- Freshy ground black pepper
- Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In large skillet combine orange juice, vinegar, sugar, thyme, red pepper, allspice and ginger. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in pears, peaches and raisins. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper (if desired).
3. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 48 hours. Serve cold or at room temperature with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers.