This pizza features a sweet, crisp cereal crust layered with scrumptious cream cheese mixed with marshmallow créme and topped with luscious fresh fruits.
30 minutesTotal Time:
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 2-3 cups sliced fruit fresh or canned, well-drained
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine crushed KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal or KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs, sugar, margarine and corn syrup. Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of 12-inch pizza pan.
2. Bake at 350° F about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
3. Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme. Spread over crust.
4. Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture. Chill about 1 hour or until firm. Serve cold.
Prepare crust according to directions in Step 1. Press crust on bottom of 12-inch microwave-safe pizza plate. Cook on High 1 minute. Cool completely. Continue with steps 3 and 4.
FOOD PROCESSOR METHOD:
Place uncrushed KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, sugar, margarine and
corn syrup in processor bowl. Using metal blade, process about 30 seconds or until cereal is fine crumbs. Press crust on bottom of 12-inch microwave-safe pizza plate. Bake according to microwave directions. Continue with step3 and 4.