Fruit-Pecan Snack Mix
Enjoy this crunchy dried fruit, cereal and pecan snack mix seasoned with apple pie spice blend. If you don't have that spice mix on hand, try using pumpkin pie spice blend or cinnamon.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 5 cups
- 1/3 cup pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups dried apricots, cut into bite-size pieces
1. In 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan combine KELLOGG’S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS Touch of Fruit in the Middle Mixed Berry cereal and pecans. In small bowl stir together butter, apple pie spice and salt. Drizzle over cereal. Toss to coat evenly.
2. Bake at 300° F for 10 minutes or until pecans are toasted, stirring after 5 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Stir in raisins and apricots. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.