Fruit Crunch Cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2/3 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (29 oz.) pear halves drained, reserving 1/3 cup syrup
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1 package (9 oz.) white cake mix
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter melted
1. In small mixing bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs, nuts,
cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
2. Cut pears into bite-size pieces. Spread pears, pineapple and raisins
evenly in 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over fruit.
Drizzle with reserved pear syrup.
3. Sprinkle crumbs mixture evenly over cake. Drizzle margarine over cereal
4. Bake at 350° F about 50 minutes or until topping is crisp and lightly
browned. Serve warm or cooled.