Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely cut mixed candied fruit
1. In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, soda, salt, and crushed
KELLOGG'S PRODUCT 19 cereal. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar until well combined. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture. Mix
thoroughly. Stir in mixed candied fruit. Drop by level measuring-tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly
before removing from baking sheets. Place on wire racks.