Fruit and Almond Tart
Everything you want in a spring dessert – sweet crust, creamy filling and fresh fruit on top.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Keebler® Club® Multi-Grain crackers Buy Now
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened*
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted**
- 3 cups halved fresh strawberries, halved seedless grapes, red raspberries,
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly, melted
1. In medium bowl toss together KEEBLER CLUB MULTI-GRAIN crackers, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Add butter. Toss to combine. Firmly press onto bottom and sides of 9 1/2- to 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom***. Bake at 400°F about 8 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely.
2. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, brown sugar, milk and almond extract on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in almonds. Gently spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
3. Top with fruit. Drizzle with jelly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*Note: Soften in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
**Note: To toast nuts, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
***Note: If desired, substitute 9- to 10-inch pie plate for tart pan.